Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Picture ot the Day - 7/27/2010

While I was in Chicago Transformers 3 was being filmed. When I was there Friday before last the Michigan Avenue bridge over the Chicago River was closed for filming. Then last weekend there was filming on the Wabash Avenue Bridge and Wacker Drive. My hotel was 1/2 block north of there, so I kept having to go around the closed down streets to get back to the hotel. Saturday night I did see the Wabash Bridge opening and someone rolling down it. Sunday evening there were explosions and fire shooting up from the set.

At one point I saw this truck going down the street, and I could not figure out why someone would have lifted this rubble onto a flatbed truck. Then the truck moved, and the whole thing wobbled around and I realized it was not really brick and steel, but some kind of prop. So here is my little bit of preview for the Transformers 3 movie.

Pictures of the Day - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment